Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

Changes coming!

I hope you saw the banner!

Yes, it means changes are coming! I recently had to stop comic lettering and design services to focus solely on writing. I am doing my last freelance project next month then I'll be writing full-time.

Reason is, well, as a writer a lot of doors have opened for me from films to video games, so I'll be so tied up my day job won't be able to please me! Muwahaha!! Cue lightning!

I just finished writing 2 games (that's all I can say) for 2 developers and assisting a third. Recently I finished a short story that will lead to a novellete/novella/novel (depending on how the story ends).

Now the number one reason is...FILMS!

I am in the process of pitching a film treatment that I did earlier this month. I recently got an email response from the agency saying some nice things about it, just one correction needed. So good things are coming to this poor sap!

Don't comics are still coming hence the Dreaded Sushi name. By 2014, my new comic series and book will be out.

So no more designs, lettering, and other things because I have kids and a wife that needs me and writing is something that does mean a lot to me.

Thanks to my readers, you guys officially made this happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment