Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

Work work work!

I'm sorry once again for the lack of delays in this thingy-thing.


I've been working in my isolation chamber on my newest novel, but I won't share the title or other things yet! The word count process has driven me up the wall, so instead I'll be taking a per chapter approach to it. Unfortunately, I haven't been working on it as often as I want to. I've been doing a day on, day off pattern so to speak. I have a wall of post-its and a notebook full of research, so I'm not slacking on the details hopefully. I somehow created something that can be told in various mediums, but I want to express it as literary as possible before I move on to visual renditions of it. The first draft looks to be finished maybe by Summer if I can keep grinding these chapters out.


My screenplays have been scarce as well. I still some lingering in studios somewhere as I type this. I've been getting more requests from other studios, but my novel has been my main priority for now. I would love to go back on comics or even webcomics, but for now no lettering, design, comic, or co-writing jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment