Pages

Saturday, January 25, 2014

My Wife

I love my wife! We made horrible mistakes and I know I keep causing them but last night and today she showed me what love really is. That no matter how much you can fuck up that the person you love and loves you will always be there to comfort you through your mistakes even if you hurt them with or without intent. I hurt her with words and actions and as I laid on the bed with full of regrets all she did was lay down next to me and hug me. Without a single word, she said "The pain is temporary, but my love is forever." I couldn't say anything, but apologize for my actions. She hurt me as well but that's in the past. I hurt her recently and she still had the courage to say that shit happened and I still love you. I love my wife!


We're gonna try to play some more Borderlands 2 or Diablo III for "therapy" :P

Bacon is temporary...but love is forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment