Pages

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Need a new short story?

You can get a copy of "The Recruit" for FREE! Just till Tuesday, so act fast! You can get it anywhere that eBooks are sold like Smashwords, Barnes and Noble, Amazon, Apple iBooks, Sony, Kobo, and more!


Yours truly designed the eBook cover and will be designing some prints and stickers for the launch of the first JumpStart! book. I'm hoping to get enough of a sensation to turn one of my designs into a viny toy, but I'm getting a little ahead of myself. I'm still a few thousand words away from finishing the first draft plus I'm searching for an illustrator to help with the eBook cover design to make it look scrumptious.


For now, you can check out the prequel to JumpStart! on your computer, tablet, or phone device thingy. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment