Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

eBooks are your friends!

I've seen a lot of writers freak out about doing a full length novel and wonder how they will self-publish such a big manuscript. I was on the same boat while I was working on my fantasy novel, but I noticed that a bunch of authors worked on like a bunch of stories every month and they were published. So I did some research and whatnot and I realized that most of them were just a little bit over 7,500 words.


I decided to work on a story that I had in the back burner for fear that no one would want it. I realized that a lot of readers now don't have time to sit back and read a 100,000 word novel and a lot of them just want a quick read without breaking the bank. So fellow writers, do you have a short story you want to self-publish? Then do it! You can put it as an eBook and take it to Amazon and no one will judge you! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment